Marlene Bush, Independent.
Oh my.
Marlene Bush, Independent.
Oh my.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
She'll get 3 votes..
herself
her daughter
and the bald guy from pound
" THE BALD GUY FROM POUND".... Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.
I think she will get more votes then you think. Oh Ronnie has not pushed to save AHS or Pound and it will hurt him big time in the election. This woman has fought hard to save these two schools and the people in these communities know that. I look for an upset in the making.
I guess I'm one of the few folks on this board that actually support her decision in running. I wish her all the best of luck.
I have zero problem with her fight and determination to try and keep Appy open (and anybody who thinks she wouldn't throw Pound under the bus if they told her that they would close Pound and keep Appy open if she would speak in favor of it is crazy), but I really hope that nobody puts someone like her on any board. Honestly if she wouldn't come in finger-pointing, conspiracy-suggesting and in such an attacking manner, she might get more respect.
I don't doubt she will get more votes, if she actually ends up staying on the ballot, then people think but I also hope she's aware of just how quick skeletons will be brought up, especially since she has no party supporting her.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[QUOTE=Mary Ward;1778292] Oh Ronnie has not pushed to save AHS or Pound and it will hurt him big time in the election. QUOTE]
Why would/should he? Most people by now have seen the writing on the wall, and how ridiculous it is to keep up that fight.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
[quote=Shooter;1778353]The board has voted to consolidate the schools..but Appy needs a gym for the elem school. Has forever , it is the only school in the county without one. Why would the town NOT vote for someone to cover them? We all saw just how much the rest of the county cares about how fair this is going to be. Wise has 3 gyms now, PV has 3 , Coeburn has 3. ... Need anymore handwriting?
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks